Motorcycle Helmet Lock Reviews
What kind of helmet do you like to get? If you choose the full face helmet, it is better to buy a strap or cable or a lock. Single carabineer locks are holding a strap, with having full face helmet. This is better to put the cable secure through the helmet than around the strap.
Do you like to have a lock with the helmet all the times? Some people like it, some people may not like it. If you have no desire to keep the lock around you, buy small lock which is added to the motorcycle. The Bikers Choice helmet lock is great.
Motorcycle Helmet Lock Reviews – Comparison Chart
|Product Image||Product Name||Shipping Weight||Dimension||Editor's Rating||Price|
|Motorcycle Helmet Lock by Master Lock#99||7 ounces||Check Price|
|Lockstraps 901 Helmet Lock||11.2 ounces||24 x 2 x 0.5 inches||Check Price|
|Bigpantha Helmet lock||5.8 ounces||5.6 x 5.4 x 1.1 inches||Check Price|
|Helmetlok HelmetLok II Lock||3.2 ounces||4 x 1 x 2.5 inches||Check Price|
|HelmetSecure Classic Helmet Lock||2 pounds||5 x 5 x 3 inches||Check Price|
|Bikers Choice Helmet Lock 74937S2||1.1 pounds||8.9 x 6 x 2.2 inches||Check Price|
|Kuryakyn 4248 License Plate Helmet Lock||1.5 pounds||11.5 x 1.4 x 10 inches||Check Price|
Finally, you need to buy a lock having a pin or a key. Keys are more secured and lessen the risk of losing them. The pin may be forgotten on some occasion, be cautious with this.
Top Motorcycle Helmet Lock Reviews
In the list, you will get two keys and the lock. Also get keyed alike – try to get #00 – 2 keyed alike. Parking a motorcycle and secure it may be a great dilemma for some people.
The 14-inch cable is the great solution for deterring the prankster or thief. You can buy a gun lock to secure your bike.
They are found in multiples keyed alike. One can buy the locks by visiting the Amazon Storefront.
Features of Motorcycle Helmet Lock by Master Lock
- Four point tumbler security
- Found in keyed alike –search #99 – two keyed alike
- Great looking plastic lock saves scratching the helmet
- Deadlocking mechanism to save wrapping the lock opens
- 14-inch long vinyl covered with a five mm cable diameter
- Possible to store in a jacket pocket
- Reasonable price
- Simple to lock the helmet with my handlebars
- I like to have few inches longer to lock two helmets at the same time
The jockstrap is a good built universal combination carabiner lock. It is added to 2 feet of heavy duty straps sewn with a 3-millimeter cable at the center of the strap.
It is great for bikes, quads, motorcycles and many other applications. The locks strap is very surprising.
From the photo, I hope a cheaper material, but I am not happy with the standard. Changing the addition is easy and simple.
You should not change it if you are on the road in some cases. I am sure that it will keep my head secure. The strap should be little longer, but it attaches to my sissy bar or handlebar.
Features of Lockstraps 901 Helmet Lock
- Useful for various applications
- Simple to use
- Made of strong heat treated steel
- Treated galvanized rivets
- Stainless steel 3-millimeter cable set between 2 nylon heavy duty straps
- The mixture lock is easy to operate
- The price is much higher and feels very sturdy
- This appears quite durable and heavy
- Pictures do not adjust the size of carbineer justice
- The hook of the helmet is very poorly manufactured
- If unlock, arms can be only able to open as the hook piece is very long
The helmet is secure and tough. It has high-quality metallic carabiner combination, so there is no way to be stolen from it. Light and small to tuck into the pocket.
The cable is 1.82 m long. You can lock jacket and helmet to the bike. It is great for scooters, motorcycles or bicycles.
It has a protective coating to save from damage. Multi purposes locks are great for saving your bags, ladder, suitcases, baby stroller, and garden furniture, etc.
Features of Motorcycle Helmet Lock
- Cables are made of flexible braided or strong steel fiber
- Attractive and sleek all Black Helmet Lock
- Cable is 1.8 meter for which it can add more helmets together
- Self-coiling cables are simple to store
- Measure is 5 cm x 8 cm
- Simple to lock and unlock
- It has pin code to set secret
- Compact and lightweight design
- D-Lock is Rubberized to prevent scratching
- Hundred percent waterproof as well as may not rust
- Cable is wrapped with long lasting PVC plastic for preventing scratching.
- Made with top graded protective
- Adjust with your secret PIN code of 999 combination
- Numbers cannot be seen normally
Helmetlok II Lock Don’t save you from carrying down the helmet anymore just simple to operate; you may save your helmet by using the outward opening lock system that easily fits any models bike.
Combination lock carabiner style outward exposing mechanism zinc alloy finish design to secure your helmet any bike by utilizing the handlebar or the frame as an anchor point Note HelmetLok II the more features are a clip and big diameter lock.
Features of Helmetlok HelmetLok II Lock
- Product Type: Locks & Cables
- Product Group: Automotive
- Black Rubberized
- Brand Name: Helmetlok
- Hassle free to use
- Secures the helmets
- Very suitable to keep on the bike.
- It is sturdy and robust enough, therefore, you have to bring tools to pop it
The helmet secures lock attaches lastingly with a round handlebar or some other bar, therefore, you need to adjust it. Then the lock is found all time to use without carrying it or storing it.
The lock incorporates pre-coiled, integral, steel cable to move through the face of the helmet or D-ring and back of the lock. The key aids you to unbolt the lock from the handlebar.
The size makes the bolts which secure the lock with the handlebar inaccessible if the cable is locked. For this, the locking system locks the cable and resists the lock take out of the bike.
If you lock the handle to the center of the handlebar meaning that the helmet remains high on the bike, keeps away from hot or dirty and normally keeps upright to save from rain.
Features of HelmetSecure Classic Helmet Lock
- You must not carry a helmet with yourself anymore
- Add permanently with a crash bar or around the handlebar
- Just lock it and leave it! Use the added lock permanently.
- 1 1/4″ handlebars/crash bars and Fits diameter 7/8″ and 1″
- Present standard finish.
- Simple to set up and it is working properly
- Great to lock my Shoei helmet and it opens and closes with the key without any problem
- Nothing at all
Installing of the helmet is very simple for me. Not only that I can easily lock and unlock it while seated on my bike.
Some of my friends think that I set my helmet on the top of handlebars unsecured. It is very beautiful to look at sitting up on the handlebars same as if it rains.
Features of Bikers Choice Helmet Lock 74937S2
- Adjusts 7/8 to 1/-1/4 tubing
- Universal mount lock, Chrome Plated
- Tamper proof one-way screws added
- Comes with handlebar so that it takes rest on the gas tank
- If the helmet is not attached to it, it is not visible
- Not possible to take out as I like to set the position of the lock
The materials of the helmet are very good and simple to install. With the hex screws, there is a pin, so someone needs to use Allen wrench with a hone in it. This is additional security beyond the lock itself.
The added instructions advice to position the lock to the same side as the kickstand, but for me the helmet stays a little low. Sometimes it may touch the ground when securely locked. This may be remedied by switching sides.
Features of Kuryakyn 4248 License Plate Helmet Lock
- Mountain holes desired for standard four into seven license plate
- Little mounting plates simply bolt to the last of any motorcycle and permits easy access to lock the helmet.
- Would not install with the Curved License Plate Frames or Lone Eagle License Plate Frames.
- The little mounting plate normally bolts at the back of any motorcycle and give the easiest access to lock your helmet.
- Fitment: hold a universal fitment for most of the flat license plate brackets.
- Hassle free installation
- The little mountain plate normally bolts for the back of any motorcycle allows the simplest access to lock the helmet.
- The bolt holes of the metal bracket are not indistinguishable to the license plate
- Some reviews tell that the lock is difficult to use
Helmets lock buying guide
There are several types of helmets in the market. You can get the various kinds of lock in the market. To get the best helmet is a great task for some people.
In this articles, you will get some factors, and you need to consider first to get the best helmet. You have many options to select the best one.
If you like to buy the best motorcycle lock, you need to choose the best product having high quality. You can consider the following steps to choose the best one.
- The lock must not be made from iron as it is easily corroded.
- You need to use the best materials that may not be affected by the circumstance
- Good materials are essential to make a good helmet as it may not damage easily.
Before taking the decision to buy, the helmet considers the factors with great attention.
Easy to use
The helmet must be simple to use. A good product carries a manual book with it that can aid you to set up the lock easily.
You need to follow the procedure to install the lock. To fasten the installation process is very necessary. You should not spend more time to lock the motorcycle helmet securely.
Price is the great factor. For this, you should give emphasis on the price of the helmet. You like to get the best helmet with good price.
Some helmets come to the market with the lock system. Meaning that you need to consider the price along with the lock. As you like to sell the helmet, you need to ask the customer about the locks.
You can buy the best helmet with a good lock. In this way, you also can save money. You can buy the package. As buying the helmet and lock separately may cost more. Compare the price of different products. Be sure; you can buy the best helmet within your short budget.
You like to buy the good motorcycle helmet. Therefore, you should consider the durability of the product. You need to buy a product that will last for a long time. As you have bought the best lock, you should not change it frequently. You have the option to ask the sellers about the durability of the lock.
There are many famous reviews of the best product on online. You need to read the reviews to know details about the product. It is natural that a good product has so many reviews. Positive reviews mean that the product is great and users are happy with the product. Its quality is high, and the product is great.
There are also some other factors you must think before buying the best product. If you get the best lock, you can secure your helmet from any criminal activities. This step is important if your helmet is expensive and quality is very good.
Though the protective capacity is not estimated well and the risk of the strap is worn out. The inner structure is cracked much higher, an unlocked helmet dangling from the bike will remain for thieves. They strip it, sell the visor, the buckle, and the chin strap.
They may put it on the online sites and which require little attention and sell the product. The best safety is to lock the helmet to the bike.
Motorcycle helmet lock gives the riders to take fewer items with them. This may be useful for some scenarios like job interviews, wedding and picnic when to bring heavy helmet is bothersome. With a tamper-proof, motorcycle helmet lock rider can leave the motorcycle securely as long as needed.