Best Full Face Helmet For Cruiser – An Ultimate Buyer’s Guide And Reviews
Long roads and long journeys give complete freedom for the riders. This is the magic of the motorcycling. If you have a specific type of bike, it means you have a reliable friend on the road. A cruiser is a must for a long riding odyssey. Therefore it is a vital matter to get the right cruiser motorcycle helmet.
Now, this is time to be sure. The function of cruising may be done with an RR motorcycle or a Moped. You can ride on like hell on wheels, twisting the throttle and scratching edges. It so happens that your worst enemy’s ear on an HD which wouldn’t make a cruiser.
It is called cruising when you take it normally. Enjoy the scenery and laid back somewhat at chilled or nice pace. When you have a desire to notice your buddy to the next town, you may ride enjoying sunset softly. If you lay back somewhat, you can enjoy the road. This is considered your goal.
A cruiser which gives maximum view field, comfort and the feeling of air is known as the best cruiser. Moreover, it gives complete protection when you need.
Simple Full Face Helmets Benefits
Full faced helmets offer topmost protection for the riders of motorcycles. A motorcycle helmet is the essential piece of safety gear. A rider should use a helmet. Using a helmet is a must for some states, but some states don’t.
People who don’t use helmet at the time of riding on a bike face accident. They usually get injuries and sometimes face death. It is sure that injuries could be avoided by wearing a helmet. So riders must use a helmet to save them from accidents.
Choosing a helmet depends on the personal choice of the riders or users. There are two reasons for which full faced helmet are the best choices for the riders. At first it gives protection of the chin bar. Then there is a tinted face shield that customizes the appearance of the helmet.
Selected Best Full Face Helmet For Cruiser – You May Pick Without Hesitation
Nolan N104 Evo Solid Helmet
The N104 helmet has a wider field of view and better fit than N90 model. The problem is it has higher wind noise. Its air vent is more efficient. I desire to get interior sun shade deployment lever and quick release feature. There are little gaps between you and the wind screen below the chin,. The less favorable change is that the padding for the chin strap is shorter and thinner than N90. This helmet isn’t uncomfortable but takes some time to be used it.
- Wider eye port than any other Nolan helmet to give more visibility.
- Pressing the button on the helmet is enough to change the shield of the helmet.
- Removable inner liner, wind protector, neck roll and cheek pads.
- The centromeric chin guard opening system needs a dual action
- Microlock2 made of a plastic ergonomic opening lever, holding lever and second aluminum toothed.
- Easy cleaning
- Reasonable price
- Super quality
- With reasonable price, the helmet is great no doubt. But be sure, you get an in-person fitting prior believing the size charts.
Shoei Solid J-Cruise Touring Motorcycle Helmet
Shoei Solid J-Cruise Touring motorcycle helmet isn’t your typical open-face lid. There are lots of features with this helmet. It has smooth operating, distortion-free and sizeable CJ-2 shield, and advanced ventilation. The other things are a built-in interior sun shield, and a completely removable 3D Max-Dry interior system. J cruise always keeps you secured and added to the road before you.
- Ventilation Performance
- CJ-2 Shield and QR-N Base Plate
- Removable internal system
- Various pieces EPS liner
- The design is noise reducing
- Long lasting
- Excellent exterior material
Nolan N-44 N-Com Solid Helmet
The N44 is a modular helmet. The benefit of this helmet is that one can transform it by subtracting or adding different modules. One has total freedom to use it as an off-road, a jet and a full face style. It allows up a user to apply six different configurations. We are not sure whether a user can use all of them or not.
The shape of the helmet is like an intermediate oval which fits well on round heads. The inside liner of the helmet is removable as well as washable. The Nolan Clima-Comfort is antifungal, antibacterial and moisture wicking. It gives super comfort and a smooth touch. We don’t like the feeling of the liner surrounding the ear pockets. There is enough room inside it to ensure more space for eyeglasses.
No doubt, this is a true modular helmet. It permits various configurations to adjust with the requirements of the riders. We know that N44 is probably mostly worn like a full face helmet. It features with the chin bar. We would like to discuss the functionalities and applications of the chin bar and face shield. You may see each combination in the image courtesy of Nolan USA.
- It has integrated sun shield, clear shield, pin lock insert and removable chin bar.
- Crossover design along with quick-change accessories
- VPS (Vision Protection System)- fog-resistant as well as Internal scratch-resistant internally
- GE Lexan chinbar is EPS lined and adds with the shell by a sturdy stainless-steel.
- Mesh chin curtain has air wings which reduce wind noise
- It takes few seconds to install the black peak rather than clear shield
- Faceshield is very large and fits well even exceptionally bigger eye’s port
- Sunshield is down by a slider and withdrew quickly by a button.
- Fitting is a must. I use sizing chart when I order it.
- Expanded views. I have never got such view opening except using a half helmet.
- Pinlock system is excellent. It preserves the face shield from being fogged up.
- Chin protector doesn’t get in this way if added or is removed.
- Sun shield, internal and retractable all works with glasses.
- Practically quiet.
- Comes with slots for the proprietary Nylon N-com B1 communication structure.
- Chin strap works well though having well padded.
- The face shield is possible to be taken off.
- On top, back and front, there are lots of vents.
- The lining is tricky to remove for cleaning
- Inside the top, there is no padding, in the crown area. This isn’t a big issue, but some people want more padding for the top of the heads.
LS2 Helmets Strobe Solid Modular Motorcycle Helmet with Sunshield
The LS2 Strobe modular full-face motorcycle helmet comes with lots of features which you like most. For this, you have to pay double. The full-metal latch system does it works smoothly and ensures super security. It has a button which is very simple to use though having a hard winter gloves. The chin bars comes with the fully opened detent. Therefore it remains in a place when someone opens it.
The modular helmet features LS2’s Twin Shield System along with a built-in Twin Shield system sun shield. So you get full protection from the sun rays and get enough light when you enter in a dark area or a tunnel. The strobe applies a cable technology and an innovative slide to use the sun protection efficiently. Face shield of the helmet is scratch proof and optically correct. It has LS2’s ShortShift Tool-less quick release what you can change quickly. The technical fabric liner wicks moisture and is removable as well as washable.
It‘s a motorcycle helmet for the riders of the motorcycle. You can use it if you tour in the Alaskan Highway and commuting to work. To ensure comfort and security, there is 3D laser cut foam in the cheek pads. It has a rapid remove strap which makes it easy to get off and on. The Kinetic Polycarbonate alloy shell comes with full adjustable ventilation. All shells are aerodynamic. The LS2 Strobe is so comfortable that you will fail to understand you have it on.
- Aerodynamic, Lightweight, HTPP composite helmet shell cuts inside the wind. It keeps the riders comfortable and the consequence is less fatigue.
- Completely adjustable flow-through ventilation which keeps you remain cool during hot days. Moreover, it blocks the breeze if it is cold.
- The liner is removable as well as washable. Therefore one can keep it entirely new.
- Made in Twin shield system drop down sun shield to save the users from the rays of the sun.
- DOT approval rapid release strap to fit well and very off and on.
- Has got DOT certificate
- Normally changeable shield
- Comfortable padding is lightweight
- Related internal flip down sun visor
- Performance of the vents is excellent
- Quick and ratchet release chinstrap
- Modular functionality
- The chin curtain snaps very easily. If you like to use the modular function, it must be more secure. But surely it isn’t a deal breaker.
Shoei Neotec Black Modular Helmet
If you notice the helmet naturally, you get the helmet is well built. After that, we like to play around with it. Every moving part of the helmet is solid and works with precision. The flip up is quiet and very precise.
Manufacturers use thick pads inside the helmet which is like an intermediate oval shape and little narrow. It has enough room for tourer or cruiser. It gives more comfort. If users close the helmet, the plush liner material can provide full faced feelings. Though the helmet merely is made, it is hilarious. Thick EPS liner and three different shell sizes are well-made. The face shield has a pin lock anti-fog system. Internal sun visor rotates internally. A user can lock it mid-way to diffuse the sun if he doesn’t like the full shade.
The helmet has one on the chin which has a good design and gives better ventilation. This ventilation is better than other full faced models. We get one simple airport which is on-off-on the top. Nevertheless, the chin curtain expands quite largely though touching the chin itself.
- The modular design of Multitec used a backbone. It is analyzed with painstaking eyes and tweaked very slightly to surrender the most progressive flick up the helmet.
- Essential features are taller and broader field of vision, an internal sun shield, a reduction in wind noise. Moreover, it has removable, replaceable and washable liner system. The Neotec is the following level of modular helmet made for today’s hybrid motorcyclists.
- Neoteck has a face shield, a flip-up chin bar, shell-integrated spoiler, pin lock anti-fog system and a noise reducing design.
- Comes with the utterly removable interior system along with double layer EPS liner
- Features with a breath guard and chin curtain
- Sun visor of the helmet is flawless from the internal consideration
- Very comfortable helmet so far we have examined
- Well ventilation considering from all sides, top of its class
- Well build and excellent quality of materials.
- Heavier than perfect
Things to Consider When Buying a Helmet
Purchasing a helmet isn’t matter at all. But it is a matter when the question comes of the best one. You need complete information to buy the best one. If you like to buy the best one, you have to know more about it. You can read the reviews on the online to know more. Additionally, you can compare the features of one helmet with the characteristics of others. Knowing more and more will help you gather more information about a helmet. Finally, you would be able to choose the right one.
Retention implies the ability to keep the helmet on users’ head. It is not a matter at all though the situation is shaky and violent. You must be sure that the helmet will remain in a fixed place while an accident happens. When a position comes at any times, the helmet must stay in its place.
Retention has many things to do with the fit. Your helmet must hold your head very nicely and keep in a place. It may come off even when not provoked. A well-fitting helmet must fit snuggly. It also remains stable. Besides that, it doesn’t come out if you shake your head side to side or back to front or down and up.
The motorcycle seat and the helmet are two most important things which can ensure comfortable and enjoyable journey. Sometimes journey may mess up for the discomfort of these things. A helmet must be convenient if you have to wear it for hours during a long trip. It isn’t right to say your mission is enjoyable if you don’t go for a long distance.
Appearance is a vital factor for the helmet. Physical appeal to visibility is an excellent factor for the safety of the road. Some people like to get graphics and art on the helmet to make it more visible. It makes the get up of the helmet very appealing. You need to use a helmet that must be visible to the other motorists.
When the issue is a helmet, appearance is a very considerable factor. It is the physical appearance that ensures the visibility.
Be sure; the face shield must be of the best quality. Probably it has got certification information molded with a quality shield. The face shield must be simple to operate. It has to cover all the way around the edges. When you raise it, it should remain in the right place. The cover must not have any optical distortion in the usual line of sight especially straight lines which get curvy.
What do we call a “Cruiser Motorcycle” anyways?
It considers a dumb question for some of you. There is lots of confusion around what is a custom or a bobber or what is a cruiser or a chopper? I notice, many people ask me this question. I am making it clear by a simple way which must be very helpful.
Boiling it beneath is very necessary. Cruisers are motorcycles which have American flavor from the 30’s to 60-70’s. Bold and big machines which are especially mount V engines are meant for simple readability. The most appealing brands are Indian and Harley Davidson.
Now people like to use more modified cruisers for their personal need. They become very much excited for having it. In this way, custom motorcycles are born. Custom is a new word used for such purpose but describes nothing special or new. HD is the first brand which uses a commercial catchy name in Super Glyde in 1971. They add the fork from a sport star with the engine and frame of a big twin Electra Glide.
Choppers and Bobbers are subtypes of custom motorcycles (scramblers and café racers are some other names but the main frame applied isn’t a cruiser frame) which are originated from factory cruisers by well modifications. We come to an end with one or the other.
The only difference is keeping it very simple. It seems that bobbers are made from unmodified frame that involves some chopping on the design. It is used to have longer forks and frames having wider angles as the front wheel is more ahead of the rest. There are many names in the chopper scenes. West Coast Choppers and Orange Country Choppers are some mentionable names of the choppers.
Let’s be clear: Cruising is not considered the act of riding a cruiser motorcycle. It means that the act of riding a motorcycle in a laid back or calm manner. If you like to take the scenery on some 2 lane back country road on a supermotard, you are cruising. When you are riding on a cruiser and praising it under sunshine, you are also cruising.
I like to ride a cruiser very often in an aggressive mood. I twist the throttle with same force. Moreover I scrape pegs and twist the nipple off my worst enemy. Sometimes I do cruise. There are innovative helmets which I prefer to use for such motorcycle driving. Helmet must be looking cool and meant for laid back riding.