The Best Vega Helmet Reviews – Buyer’s Guide
Vega was established in 1994, and they are committed to making the best helmet for the customers.
It has all the features, and the price of the helmet is very reasonable. We are now like to introduce a new factory to make a helmet in Ningbo China.
We are ensuring the quality as well as safety. Our aim is to ensure the best product.
At the time of making the helmets, the manufacturer justifies all the standards. It’s independent testing lab measures the standard of the helmets.
Every batch of helmets has to go through the process of testing system to ensure quality. Before leaving the factory, it has to fulfill the desired standard of every helmet.
The manufacturer is ready to offer you different types of a helmet according to the needs of the customers.
They also produce accessories of all helmets like mirror shields snow accessories and ear pads.
More than twenty years, the manufacturer is disrupting the helmet manufacturing industry. They are sure that every helmet will give more protection for the riders.
For lack of affordability, they would not like to compromise on the safety and are likely to keep the price under down.
Their motto is affordable protection than the soaring helmet corporation.
Vega Helmet Reviews – Comparison Chart
|Product Image||Product Name||Shipping Weight||Dimension||Editor's Rating||Price|
|Vega X888 Full Face Helmet||4.4 pounds||14.5 x 13.2 x 10.8 inches||Check Price|
|Vega X-380 Open Face Helmet||3 pounds||11.8 x 10.5 x 10 inches||Check Price|
|Vega Altura Full Face Helmet||7 pounds||17 x 13 x 12 inches||Check Price|
The manufacturer has crossed 23 years to make the helmet and now producing standard VEGA and STEALTH.
They are ready to produce the new line of helmets. Modular’s, full face, off the road and a complete line of kids helmets. All are retooled. They have no time to show you the system very soon.
Remain with us and see the upgrade on Facebook or the internet. You are capable of seeing what is happening on Twitter as well as Instagram.
They manufacturer like to offer thank you for your loyalty to remain with our brand.
The Best Vega Helmet Reviews
Vega brand is a kind of full face helmet the X888. It has red daisho, gloss black and flat back graphic found everywhere with wonderful color.
The double EPS foam enhances safety for US DOT FMVSS 218 certified helmet.
Adjust the mouth, and you can maintain the airflow as well as top vents. The rear and check vents aid to pull the air more conveniently by the helmet increases the ventilation.
All are sold separately and replaceable. A wick-dry anti-microbial fabric comfort fit liner is best in this case and very comfortable helmet.
It has a vivid outer shield, nine different mirrors or tints are found in the market. The common sizes of X888 are XX-large, X-small.
These sizes are fit for all persons. All Vega products have a one-year limited guarantee, the warranty is not in tear and wear, and user modification, crash damage, improper use or may be abuse.
Features of Vega X888 Full Face Helmet
- provide more air for mouth, chin, forehead
- Exceeds or meets the standards of DOT in US measurement FMVSS218
- All parts have a one-year limited guarantee, only exclude tear and wear, not from improper use, crash damage, end user modification, and abuse
- nine shields options are found: mirrors, Tints and anti for
- Wick-Dri anti-microbial fabric comforts fit liner cradles the head
- Price friendly and DOT approved
- Three working vents
- Five months of use, the vent is still working
- Keep head cool while riding with the vent closed
- During high speed makes sounds particularly when you move your head through
Vega’s X 380 is an open face helmet having a classic retro look as well as the Early Skool Monochrome graphic on Gloss black having rich gloss black base that sets off the racing inspired emblems.
The X380 has got DOT certificate FMVSS 218 and ECE 22.5 from European standard along with super absorbent, plush, Wick-Dri anti-microbial fabric interior liner ensuring exceptional comfort.
It appears with three snaps short visors: 3 snap flip shields, three snap visors, three snap shortly shield are found.
The X380 has two solid colors: Flat Black and Gloss black and four graphics: Old Skool Monochrome on Flat Black, Old Skool Color, Gloss Black and White with Blue Stripe, and size is from XS-2XL.
All Vega products have a one-year limited guarantee. The guarantee is not given for improper use or abuse, user modification or crash damage.
Features of Vega X-380 Open Face Helmet
- All products have a one-year limited warranty for tear and wear, not eligible for crash damage, abuse or improper use
- Lightweight 23 pound ABS thermoplastic alloy helmet
- Classic retro look with a chrome accent round opening
- Meets and fulfills US DOT standard FMVSS 218 and European standard ECE 2205.
- Optional three snap flip shields, a variety of three snap visor and three snap shortly shield.
- Allow air flow well and very light
- Comes with a snap on visor
- Very lightweight helmet
- Has a great amount of foam in the lining which makes your head look massive
Vega’s new Slayer graphic over the Altura full face helmet is the great choice for the people.
The strong base accents added with smoke swirls of the black as well as white ensures a unique size.
It has got DOT safety certificate and ECE certificate from Europe. The helmet is a great selection for series of A shields.
You can convert Altura helmet into a snow helmet by series A dual or Electric snow shield or a breath deflector.
The Wick dry fit liner is washable, removable, is made to ensure comfort for the riders.
The Slayer graphic has six colors, and six sizes, and X-small through XX-large and everyone gets it fit.
All Vega products have a one-year limited warranty. Warranty is not applicable for crash damage, abuse or rough use.
The helmet came in 1994. Its goal was to give a quality product having all features with the reasonable price. All parts are made in Vega’s in Vega’s factory in Ningbo China.
Features of Vega Altura Full Face Helmet
- Parts and artistry require a one-year limited guarantee
- You can simply convert from street helmet to snow helmet with Vega’s series a snow shields
- Wick Dry fabric to fit well and ensure comfort
- Fulfill the standard of US DOT or ECE
- The wonderful look of the helmet With Vega’s A series shields
- User-friendly and lightweight
- Simple to clean
- Some people do not like the color matching
Vega is a standard king of the helmet and has guaranteed that there is no defect in it.
The helmet is made with thermoplastic technology and ensures comfort for the users.
It gives much protection. The helmet is DOT rated and has got a certificate from Europe.
Vega is now very popular as they built a high-quality product and the price of the helmet is affordable.
Every people can buy this type of helmet. Vega is ready to give the customers’ preference for helmets.
Vega wins the heart of the customers and backed by dealers who like to sell the products.